Monday, February 11, 2008

JM and my RANDOMNESS.


Lately, life has been giving me more and more ironic premises to become entirely happy amidst all the subsequent delirium boiling inside my hard skull. It's like facing little red boxes of reasons for me to meander myself in yet another abode filled with confusion----where bliss comes back but is partially ill-proprotioned. Do you even get what I mean? Of course, nobody still, for the nth time around, can even relate to what I have been saying. Maybe because lately, I have been trying to make my explanations abstract in thought so everything else is concealed.

Contradictory to how I have been trying to seem just lately, I still see myself as one lucky asshole partially besieged with slight misfortune in life, but has been reacting too much that it caused him temporary mental disturbance. I'm quite blessed----I'm entirely normal and still kicking my ass out everyday. I have a myriad lists of friends who have more than just an ear to lend me and a shoulder to cry on, but also a big heart to share. I have my parents who, after all the complications I unconciously cause them everyday, still saves my ass from whatever trouble-seeking conspiracy I get myself into, and loves me unconditionally amidst all the imperfections I have as an only child. Add to that, I love myself. I have the things I basically want, and I guess I'm pretty spoiled. Material-wise, I'm actually more than contented with what I have. So basically, I'm really one lucky asshole.


ANYWAY HIGHWAY, just lately, a good friend and fellow classmate in Ateneo gave me this utterly divine masterpiece which for me is worth truckloads of thank you's for. His name's JM Santillan, also very well known as EB, or EMO BOY as what they call him. Well honestly, I used to think he's yet to become another historical clone of the first batch of emotional tarts, like boys who wear skinny jeans for girls, people who think the clamor in hard metal rock music is just waaaay too godly, and those who consume half a full stick of eyeliner for everyday use. Not until I get to know him. Well unlike most people like him, he talks too much and doesn't run out of blab to say. He doesn't stay at one corner of the room and try to show up as a deranged-looking fire victim mourning for his abrupt misfortune. In fact, he's a fun bud; never dull or blunt in whatever way possible. Add to that, he looks good. And his hair---his hair that grabbed half of the school population's attention and probably 1/8 of delinquent people's disgust, is not much of a bothersome sight for me. Actually, I like his hair.

At the back of his painting, he was kinda thanking me fer "relinquishing" his tears when he was crying. Well actually I was never thanked this much for just a mere comfort you know, so maybe that's why I'm just too happy for a painting (haha)...since never in my entire life was I given anything that's custom-made for me. In small heavenly things like this, I somehow set aside, well for the mean time, all ill thoughts that only cause me dire perplexity in life, and try to rise up from another dreary encounter and look at something else worth looking for. I'm generally an appreciative person, and little things mean a lot to me. After all, it's not everyday that people give you really cute paintings like what I just got=)


JM, thanks ulit! (For contact purposes, JM's number is 09289662910. Pwede rin daw makipag_textmate. Ha3. Mail him at tomb_cweepor@yahoo.com; add him in friendster if you want another number on your list. I heard his friends make really good paintings, too. And I've seen his girlfriend's painting, and I was like, OHMYGOSH. It gave me this sudden itch fer art. Hehe.)

1 comment:

Misha said...

Nice plug.. Nice art kasi.. oops art.. hate that word.. er name..hehe