Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Louie Briones' 16th birthday.


Well I'm not actually sure if he's sixteen or what, but anyway, i had fun. Being the kiddie social butterfly that he is, he just roamed around autoshop compound to scout for fellow friends. He didn't even drink with us nor did he danced out or anything. He just took some random table visits, took a few wasted pictures with us, and went away as usual. But anyway, we still love him. I bet he'll soon replace me with his new "kiddo" title.


O wait, meron pa. As usual, a night will never be complete without being at least a little inebriated with a few pitchers of my favorite, blue margarita. Sure it's a lady's drink but so fucking what. I love it with salt and that little lemon looking fruit, calamansi. (Okay, far-out, but i don't need your comment.)


I really didn't get drunk, but at least, i felt the feeling of alcohol creeping in my system. There were a few people who surprised my sight, like Nikki and Denis for instance. Plus I didn't expect Russel Lelis and Cara Villa-Abrille would be able to come, so malamang, nasurprise talaga aco. I didn't see these in-born nocturnal party people fer like ages now, so can you just imagine the hype, the million exchanges of besos and non-stop cam whoring. Good lord. Had I been left at home, I would have been able to miss a bagazillion whole lot! Phew.

Louietot, belated ulet! Ha3.

This has been utterly a great night, indeed. Mabuti nalang libre. Waaaaa.

3 comments:

shizz said...

roll, nice blog. but you forgot one thing.

un mukha ng celebrant ndi man lang na-post. hahaha :P

Rolly Marcial said...

hahahaha. oo nga. fine. i'll post my picture with louie nalang, kahit mukha acong puting toyo don. hahaha. miss you bai.

Marylou said...

hey boy! Thanks for comming that night. I LOVE YOU ♥ Till next time okay? muuuuuuah ;*)